- The conclusion of the service provided at the time of registration procedures.
- Each party has the right to terminate the agreement without cause by giving 14 days’ notice
- The person registering in the system declares that it read the rules.
- Using the system is completely anonymous.
- AsentioStats not broadcast advertisements on the sides of the users, with the exception of the free version, on which the logo is displayed AsentioStats.
- AsentioStats reserves the right to block selected pages or entire account, users who:
– put the code of statistics on pages inconsistent with Polish law
– remove the logo AsentioStats in the free version,
– modify the code of statistics, which are pasted on the website, interfere with the operation of the program, or in any way they work against AsentioStats.
- AsentioStats is not responsible for the incorrect positioning of the counting code, in the case of placing code in accordance with its intended purpose, is entitled to block a page or account.
- AsentioStats not liable for damages resulting from the provision of access password to third parties.
- The user agrees to receive information and publicity material relating to the new software at the email address provided during registration.
- AsentioStats reserves the right to change the rules. The amendments are effective after seven days from the date of publication.